Tuesday, October 7, 2014

New Season

Hello Beautiful People!

I hope this posting finds each of you well. I am grateful to share that my dissertation is finally complete. This month marks almost a year since my last posting. And its approximately 85 days to the new year. Personally, this blog entry unfolds a new season in my life and beginning of a new chapter. This journey has been transformative for me and I hope that this time in my life will inspire not only me but others to continue to dream and live courageously!

My dissertation and participants taught me how we can face anything even in uncertainty. It also confirmed the importance of relationships, creating memories, and adjusting to changes. My hope is that each day we all find the beauty in small things and experience the fullness in our gift of living.

Dream Big,

Kimberley

No comments:

Post a Comment